just needed to say 1. love love love the url 2. ur blog is perfection.
1. Thank thank thank you 2. You’re perfection ;D
Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
whats the html code for a social life
Noone makes fun of Taylor Swift like Taylor Swift makes fun of Taylor Swift
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
I’m using this all year had to find it
I’M SAVING THIS FOR LATER
i mean dating a band member would be pretty hard because they’d be on tour and stuff but i think it would be worth it because you could just go on tumblr and scroll through their tag and just smirk to yourself while thinking
guess whos gettin that dick
nothing moves faster than me after getting home and changing into pajamas
i am reminded that english is a flawed language every time I am forced to use “that that” in a sentence